Celia adds a beautiful contemporary aesthetic to a light based on classic lines. It is a decorative, timeless piece that may be integrated into any urban environment, including historic areas and newly developed ones. With two sizes available, it is ideal to structure space on urban streets, walkways, and pedestrian areas as well as squares, parks, and gardens.
EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-3, EN 62031, EN 62471, EN 55015, EN 61000, EN 61547, EN 61347, RoHS
- Luminaire made of diecast aluminum.
- Closed with transparent (ref. TR) or translucent (ref. FR) injected polycarbonate diffuser or tempered glass (ref. LCE3) in order to ensure the IP and protect the characteristics of lenses used.
- Folding upper or lower part depending on version.
- Access to electrical components without need of special tools, whichfacilitates maintenance.
- Post top mounting pole with 3/4’’ thread.
- Post top mounting pole Ø 60 mm with adapter.
- Suspended mounting fitting by 3/4’’ thread.
- Other fixing needs please consult
- Available catenary suspension system for steel cable Ø up to 12 mm, with accommodation for connections IP65 (ref. 6).
- Luminaire Class I. Optional Class II.
- Luminaire IP65, IK10.
- Available from 10W to 110W.
- Powder coated in any color from the RAL chart or on a sample provided by the customer.
- Working temperature -45ºC to +70ºC.
Characteristics of the optical group:
- Aluminum PCB with individual high power LEDs.
- Lenses Integrated with several asymmetric or symmetric distributions available according to the project needs.
- Integrated heat sink inside the luminaire.
- Luminaire eficacy up to 140 lm/W*.
- FHS ULOR 0% (without diffusers).
- Color Temperature available from 2200K to 5500K.
- CRI > 70.
- Projected life 100,000 hours (L70B10)**.
*Depending on the number of LEDs, type of LED, color temperature, lens and current used.
**TA 25ºC 350mA data provided by the LED manufacturer.
Features of the power supply, regulation and protection:
- Voltage 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz. For other requirements please consult.
- PF > 0.9.
- THD < 20%.
- Working Current from 350mA to 850mA.
- Available fixed power driver not dimmable.
- Available driver with the possibility of autonomous regulation from 1 to 5 levels configured to suit the client.
- Available driver with 1-10V output, DALI, compatible with universal SMART CITY REMOTE MANAGEMENT systems.
- Photocell can be installed.
- Possibility of installing Zhaga or NEMA 7-pin connector.
- Possibility of configuring 12 or 24V compatible luminaire for photovoltaic applications.
- Protection against short circuit and over temperature.
- External overvoltage protection 10kV. Optional 20kV.
|REF||Power||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*|
|LPL||10W||4000 K||1680||3000 K||1600||2200 K||1180|
|LPL||15W||4000 K||2460||3000 K||2340||2200 K||1710|
|LPL||20W||4000 K||3200||3000 K||3040||2200 K||2200|
|LPL||25W||4000 K||3875||3000 K||3675||2200 K||2625|
|LPL||30W||4000 K||4530||3000 K||4290||2200 K||3030|
|LPL||35W||4000 K||5670||3000 K||5390||2200 K||3920|
|LPL||40W||4000 K||6400||3000 K||6080||2200 K||4400|
|LPL||45W||4000 K||7065||3000 K||6705||2200 K||4815|
|LPL||50W||4000 K||7750||3000 K||7350||2200 K||5250|
|LPL||55W||4000 K||8360||3000 K||7920||2200 K||5610|
|LPL||60W||4000 K||9060||3000 K||8580||2200 K||6060|
|LPL||70W||4000 K||10920||3000 K||10360||2200 K||7420|
|LPL||80W||4000 K||12240||3000 K||11600||2200 K||8240|
|LPL||90W||4000 K||13590||3000 K||12870||2200 K||9090|
Other intermediate powers available
*Nominal flux(lm)@tj 85ºC based on information provided by the LED manufacturer.
Available from 2200K to 5500K
EN 13032-1 CIE 063 CIE13.3 CIE 15