Classic six-sided light that is highly robust, simple, and beautiful. Highly versatile thanks to its different versions with and without crown, it harmoniously incorporates into historic districts with monuments as well as simpler, newly-developed areas.
EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-3, EN 62031, EN 62471, EN 55015, EN 61000, EN 61547, EN 61347, RoHS
DOWNLOADSDATA SHEET (pdf)
- Luminaire made of aluminum sheet.
- Closed with six structured (ref. DR) or transparent (ref. TR) methacrylate or polycarbonate diffusers.
- Post top mounting pole with 3/4’’ thread.
- Post top mounting pole Ø 60 mm with adapter.
- Suspended mounting fitting by 3/4’’ thread.
- Other fixing needs please consult.
- Available catenary suspension system for steel cable Ø up to 12 mm, with accommodation for connections IP65 (ref. 6).
- Luminaire Class I. Optional Class II.
- Optical group IP66, IK09.
- Electrical components IP66.
- Available from 10W to 90W.
- Powder coated in any color from the RAL chart or on a sample provided by the customer.
- Working temperature -45ºC to +70ºC.
Characteristics of the optical group:
- Aluminum PCB with individual high power LEDs.
- Lenses Integrated with several asymmetric or symmetric distributions available according to the project needs.
- Integrated heat sink inside the luminaire.
- Luminaire efficacy up to 140 lm/W*.
- FHS ULOR ≤ 5% (without diffusers).
- Color Temperature available from 2200K to 5500K.
- CRI > 70.
- Projected life 100,000 hours (L70B10)**.
*Depending on the number of LEDs, type of LED, color temperature, lens and current used.
**TA 25ºC 350mA data provided by the LED manufacturer.
Features of the power supply, regulation and protection:
- Voltage 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz. For other requirements please consult.
- PF > 0.9.
- THD < 20%.
- Working Current from 350mA to 850mA.
- Available fixed power driver not dimmable.
- Available driver with the possibility of autonomous regulation from 1 to 5 levels configured to suit the client.
- Available driver with 1-10V output, DALI, compatible with universal SMART CITY REMOTE MANAGEMENT systems.
- Photocell can be installed.
- Possibility of installing Zhaga or NEMA 7-pin connector.
- Possibility of configuring 12 or 24V compatible luminaire for photovoltaic applications.
- Protection against short circuit and over temperature.
- External overvoltage protection 10kV. Optional 20kV.
|REF||Power||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*|
|LR||10W||4000 K||1680||3000 K||1600||2200 K||1180|
|LR||15W||4000 K||2460||3000 K||2340||2200 K||1710|
|LR||20W||4000 K||3200||3000 K||3040||2200 K||2200|
|LR||25W||4000 K||3875||3000 K||3675||2200 K||2625|
|LR||30W||4000 K||4530||3000 K||4290||2200 K||3030|
|LR||35W||4000 K||5670||3000 K||5390||2200 K||3920|
|LR||40W||4000 K||6400||3000 K||6080||2200 K||4400|
|LR||45W||4000 K||7065||3000 K||6705||2200 K||4815|
|LR||50W||4000 K||7750||3000 K||7350||2200 K||5250|
|LR||55W||4000 K||8360||3000 K||7920||2200 K||5610|
|LR||60W||4000 K||9060||3000 K||8580||2200 K||6060|
|LR||70W||4000 K||10920||3000 K||10360||2200 K||7420|
|LR||80W||4000 K||12240||3000 K||11600||2200 K||8240|
|LR||90W||4000 K||13590||3000 K||12870||2200 K||9090|
Other intermediate powers available
*Nominal flux(lm)@tj 85ºC based on information provided by the LED manufacturer.
Available from 2200K to 5500K
EN 13032-1 CIE 063 CIE13.3 CIE 15