As beautiful as coastal towns and cities, with its different versions and assembly possibilities, Ría offers its environment a unique flavour. It is especially appropriate for historic districts, residential areas, bridges, and, of course, seaside and river promenades.
|LRI2 / LRI2-V2||640||565||60|
|LRI4 / LRI4-V2||845||565||60|
EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-3, EN 62031, EN 62471, EN 55015, EN 61000, EN 61547, EN 61347, RoHS
- Luminaire made of diecast aluminum.
- Closed with transparent (ref. TR) or translucent (ref. FR) injected polycarbonate diffuser or tempered glass (ref. LCE3) in order to ensure the IP and protect the characteristics of lenses used.
- Folding upper or lower part depending on version.
- Access to electrical components without need of special tools, whichfacilitates maintenance.
- Post top mounting pole with 3/4’’ thread.
- Post top mounting pole Ø 60 mm with adapter.
- Suspended mounting fitting by 3/4’’ thread.
- Other fixing needs please consult
- Available catenary suspension system for steel cable Ø up to 12 mm, with accommodation for connections IP65 (ref. 6).
- Luminaire Class I. Optional Class II.
- Luminaire IP65, IK10.
- Available from 10W to 110W.
- Powder coated in any color from the RAL chart or on a sample provided by the customer.
- Working temperature -45ºC to +70ºC.
Characteristics of the optical group:
- Aluminum PCB with individual high power LEDs.
- Lenses Integrated with several asymmetric or symmetric distributions available according to the project needs.
- Integrated heat sink inside the luminaire.
- Luminaire eficacy up to 140 lm/W*.
- FHS ULOR 0% (without diffusers).
- Color Temperature available from 2200K to 5500K.
- CRI > 70.
- Projected life 100,000 hours (L70B10)**.
*Depending on the number of LEDs, type of LED, color temperature, lens and current used.
**TA 25ºC 350mA data provided by the LED manufacturer.
Features of the power supply, regulation and protection:
- Voltage 220-240 VAC 50-60 Hz. For other requirements please consult.
- PF > 0.9.
- THD < 20%.
- Working Current from 350mA to 850mA.
- Available fixed power driver not dimmable.
- Available driver with the possibility of autonomous regulation from 1 to 5 levels configured to suit the client.
- Available driver with 1-10V output, DALI, compatible with universal SMART CITY REMOTE MANAGEMENT systems.
- Photocell can be installed.
- Possibility of installing Zhaga or NEMA 7-pin connector.
- Possibility of configuring 12 or 24V compatible luminaire for photovoltaic applications.
- Protection against short circuit and over temperature.
- External overvoltage protection 10kV. Optional 20kV.
|REF||Power||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*||Color temp.||Flux(lm)*|
|LRI||10W||4000 K||1680||3000 K||1600||2200 K||1180|
|LRI||15W||4000 K||2460||3000 K||2340||2200 K||1710|
|LRI||20W||4000 K||3200||3000 K||3040||2200 K||2200|
|LRI||25W||4000 K||3875||3000 K||3675||2200 K||2625|
|LRI||30W||4000 K||4530||3000 K||4290||2200 K||3030|
|LRI||35W||4000 K||5670||3000 K||5390||2200 K||3920|
|LRI||40W||4000 K||6400||3000 K||6080||2200 K||4400|
|LRI||45W||4000 K||7065||3000 K||6705||2200 K||4815|
|LRI||50W||4000 K||7750||3000 K||7350||2200 K||5250|
|LRI||55W||4000 K||8360||3000 K||7920||2200 K||5610|
|LRI||60W||4000 K||9060||3000 K||8580||2200 K||6060|
Other intermediate powers available
*Nominal flux(lm)@tj 85ºC based on information provided by the LED manufacturer.
Available from 2200K to 5500K
EN 13032-1 CIE 063 CIE13.3 CIE 15